We care about your privacy and want you to feel comfortable using our services. Below we provide you with the most important information about the rules for the processing of your personal data and cookies used by our store. This information has been obtained in the light of GDPR, i. H. The General Data Protection Regulation, created.
PERSONAL DATA MANAGER ("Administrator")
Marcel Jendroska-Tinotti, an entrepreneur who runs a company under the name Preppy Style Marcel Jendroska-Tinotti, entered the Central Register and Economic Activity Information, which is led by the Minister for Economic Affairs, and the Central Register and Information on Business Activities, NIP 8961360927, REGON number 147233983, Ul. Zamiany 8, 02-786 Warsaw.
PERSONAL DATA AND DATA PROTECTION
If you intend to create an account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal information.
Your information will be processed by us for the purposes set out below with respect to the functioning of the shop and the provision of the services offered therein ("Services").
The purpose of the processing:
Depending on what you decide, it can be:
- Provision of services offered in the store
- Implementation of your orders
- Direct marketing of the services offered, except the newsletter
The basis of the processing:
Contract of sale or action taken at your request (Article 6 (1) (b)).
Legal obligation binding on us, for example in connection with accounting (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR)
Contract for the provision of services or activities which have been carried out at their request and which are aimed at its conclusion (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR)
Our legitimate interest in the processing of data to establish, assert or defend claims (Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR)
Our legitimate interest in direct sales (Article 6 (1) (F) of the GDPR)
Our legitimate interest in the processing of data for analytical and statistical purposes (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR)
Our legitimate interest in customer satisfaction surveys (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR)
Voluntary, but in some cases it may be necessary to conclude a contract.
The effect of not delivering data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
- no possibility to register in the shop
- no possibility to use the services of the store
- no opportunity to make purchases in the store
We will only process your data for the period in which we have a legal basis until:
- You do not oblige us to fulfill any legal obligation that obliges us to process your data
- the possibility of finding, investigating or defending claims related to the agreement between the parties by the store is suspended
- Your refusal of the processing of your personal data is accepted - if the basis for the processing of your data was the legitimate interest of the administrator or if the data was processed for the purpose of direct marketing
- depending on what applies in the given case and what will happen at the latest.
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with applicable law, including the encryption of the connection by means of an SSL certificate.
You have the right to ask:
- access to your personal information,
- to correct them,
- processing restrictions,
- requests to transfer data to another administrator,
Objection to the processing of your data at any time:
- for reasons that are due to your particular situation - to the processing of your personal data, based on Art. 6 par. 1 lit. f RODO (ie on the lawful interests of the administrator),
- if personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, as far as the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Contact us if you want to exercise your rights.
If you believe that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can file a complaint with the regulator.
- They are stored in the memory of your device (computer, telephone, etc.).
- They allow you, among other things, to use all functions of the shop
- You do not change the settings of your device
With the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
- delete cookies
In this shop cookies are used to:
- Remember information about your session
- Provision of the store function
To learn how to manage cookies and how to disable them in your browser, you can use your browser's help file. You can read the information by pressing F1 in the browser. In addition, you will find the appropriate tips on the following sub-pages, depending on which browser you use:
Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge
You can find more information about cookies on Wikipedia.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECEIVERS
We use the services of third parties to whom your data can be shared. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
- Software provider had to operate an online store
- companies that deliver goods
- Payment provider
- Web hosting
- competent authorities, provided that the administrator is required to provide them with data
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
Would you like to use your personal data rights?
Write to the e-mail address: